MBBS is known to be the course that is mostly pursued by the students to study and be a doctor. There are a huge number of Indian students who choose MBBS as their career choice and enroll in best medical universities in China. Every student wishes to study MBBS in reputed medical college which provides them a high quality education. Hence, a person can choose to study MBBS in China because undoubtedly China is becoming one of the most popular international hubs for medical studies. Obviously, admission criteria for study mbbs in china differ from other countries in a little way.
Education Is A Path, Not A Destination.
Education is the path which helps to reach success, but not the spot of success.
Eligibility for MBBS in China
China has one of the most simple as well as straightforward eligibility of a candidate who joins to study MBBS in China. The eligibility for Indian students to take admission in MBBS is the same as for native students. Hence, the minimum aggregate mark can vary with the medical universities in China for qualifying for admission.
- The minimum age of the candidate is 17 years, and the maximum age is 26 years for taking admission in MBBS in China.
- It is mandatory for an Indian candidate to be qualified with NEET-UG.
- The nationality of the candidate should be non-Chinese and should stand out by the laws.
- It is mandatory for a candidate to have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology major subjects in 10+2.
- A candidate should have passed higher secondary school (i.e., 10+2) with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- A candidate should send the photocopies of all the important documents such as mark sheet, transfer certificate, migration certificate, date of birth certificate, etc.
Some of the medical universities in China may require aggregate marks of 75 % in 10+2 for the enrollment of the candidate in MBBS. Some medical universities in China shortlist candidates on the basis of percentage in 12th and the time of submission of application receipt.
Usually, the marks that are required for enrollment in medical universities in China are average. Hence, a candidate needs not to score a high percentage of marks for getting admission in MBBS in China.
Additional Documents Required for Admission in MBBS in China
The documentation of the candidate is necessary for a candidate for enrollment in medical college in China. There are various documents which are required of an applicant for enrollment such as:
- 10th Class Mark Sheets
- 12th Class Mark Sheets
- Conduct Certificate
- School Transfer Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
Additionally, a person needs to have an application form and passport photocopies, etc.
There are some other documents that a candidate needs to send for the process of admission in China. These documents are mandatory for admission in China MBBS Education universities, and they are:
- No Criminal Record certificate
- Medical Checkup Certificates
These 2 documents are referred to as mandatory documents for Indian students to submit when they apply for the student visa at the Chinese embassy. Hence, these documents are essential to be attached to the application forms when a candidate applies to study mbbs in china.
The above-mentioned information is about the admission criteria of study MBBS in China for Indian students.