Several top-class medical and dental institutions are present, and both undergraduate and postgraduate students can get admission in it. However, admission is done through NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. If students start to estimate their rank long before the NEET results 2019 have been declared, it gives them a chance to prepare for their dream college.
After appearing for NEET 2019, you can predict your rank with the help of rank predictor. With the estimated rank, you can go through a list of colleges available. In this way, you can also know about the eligibility criteria, the number of seats and details of cutoff marks. However, you can also get some idea about the cutoff marks by going through the previous year’s records. By knowing the factors that might affect the cutoff marks and availability of seats in the top-ranking colleges, you can get a fair idea about which medical college to apply.
How to download the rank list?
The aspirants can check for rank list in various portals pertaining to NEET exam. Below are mentioned some of the steps by which you can download the rank list of the exam.
- The aspirants have to visit the NEET official website to get access to the rank card and download it.
- Aspirants have to enter their roll number, date of birth in the given space.
- After filling in the details, they have to click on the ‘submit’ option.
- After this, the rank card will be displayed.
How is the rank calculated?
Depending on the rank that you get in NEET exam, you can estimate the chance of getting admission in Government medical college. So, after the completion of the exam, aspirants can look for the expected rank. In this regard, the answer key of NEET exam would be of immense help for the candidates. It would also help them in reducing anxiety about the NEET result. If the aspirants go through the rank and the marks list of the previous year, they can grasp a clear idea about how depending on the marks that aspirant secure, their ranks will vary. However, you have to keep this rank card secured as it would be required at the time of counseling.
Details of top NEET colleges in India
There are near about 400 medical colleges all over India that allows taking admission via NEET score. Among these, some of them are top-ranked medical colleges that give students the opportunities for their excellent education, infrastructure, and research. Below is mentioned a list of some top-rated colleges.
● Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- Armed Force Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU), Varanasi
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
● King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
● All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
● St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
● Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
● M.S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
Getting chance in the above mentioned top-rated colleges is a difficult task. Each of the said colleges is run by experienced faculties giving quality education to aspirants. So, the aspirants have to give their best in order to get their admission in these colleges. The student has to score 600+ out of the total score of 720 in order to get through easily in one of the above-said colleges. They have to prepare themselves in such a way that they are able to prove their academic abilities along with analytical skills.
The Final Part
Also, the students should be prepared in such a way that they are able to retain their concentration for three long hours and complete the exam. In order to crack the NEET exam in the first attempt, they have to put in a lot of effort and improvement every subject included in the exam. So, it is required that aspirants should give their best shot in order to qualify in the NEET exam and get admission in one of the top colleges in India.