We can survive a day without food. But it is next to impossible to try something like that in case of water. Water helps to keep our body hydrated. 60% of the body weight is constituted of water. Hence, it plays a vital role to sustain a healthy life. But polluted or non-potable water can cause harm to your body. That’s why it is essential to consume water which is safe for drinking. Not all types of water from different sources can be beneficial for us. Hence, using water purifier for getting potable and drinkable water is essential. Water purifier mainly works in eradicating impurities present in water.
There can be lots of toxic material present in the water, including arsenic, cadmium, barium, chromium, ammonia, etc. There can be numerous germs and living microbes in your drinking water too. These can leave a hazardous impact on our body that can lead to severe health issues companying our lifetime. Water purifier eliminates the harmful and toxic material from water to make it drinkable for us and to ensure us hazard-free lives. When there was no water purifier available, the technology people used to purify water is chlorination method or adding chlorine to the water. It was found initially beneficial regarding killing microbes. But later on, it was found that though chlorine can abolish the harmful material, it is responsible for toxicity in the human body when exposed to chlorine regularly. Nausea, vomiting, abdomen pain, etc. are found in case of severe chlorinated water consumption. After that, modern technology introduced us water purifiers which give us potable water that too without any issues. There are lots of water purifiers available in the market. It sounds like a challenge to find out the best water purifier that too within budget.
Modern Technology Used In Water Purifier
- RO technology
RO or Reverse Osmosis is one of the leading techniques used. It consists of a semi-permeable membrane that filters out colloidal, dissolved impurities and germs in the water. Although it is very effective, the water coming off lacks the minerals that we need. RO purifier is good where water is hard, but Microbes and bacteria are not destroyed if you have only RO in your water purifier.
- UV technology
The Ultraviolet Ray is very effective when it comes to destroying harmful microorganisms, bacteria, and fungi. If you live in some areas where contamination is high, you must go for purifier with UV. The water purifier consists of a lamp illuminating UV rays. And these rays help in eradicating 99.99% of harmful microbes.
- UF technology
This is similar to RO except it has bigger pores in the semi-permeable membrane that can sieve colloidal and pathogenic organisms of water. This should be used where water is soft. This is not as much effective that of UV technology.
In today’s water purifiers, three of the technologies, as mentioned above, are used together to get the best results.
Online research can help you to get you the best ro uv water purifier that goes with your budget. Here are few details are given to make your work easy:
KENT Grand 8-Litres Wall-Mountable RO + UV+ TDS Water Purifier
- The purification capacity is 15 liter per hour
- It can store up to 8 liters of water
- The plastic used in it is a food-grade plastic
- The Power Consumption is about 60W
- Booster Pump Voltage is about 24 V DC
- Mains Voltage ranges from 100 to 300 V~ AC / 50 Hz, 800mA
R. K. Aqua Fresh India 15-Liters RO+UV+TDS Adjuster Water Purifier (White)
- Provides double purification
- TDS controller for absorbing beneficial minerals in the water
- Water filter changing alarm when needed
- UV failure alarm when the device not working properly
- Purified water level indicator is also available
Havells Max 7-litres RO UV Water Purifier
● It has a mineral cartridge to maintain the pH of the water
● Consists of revitalizing that help to restructure the water molecules. It helps water molecules to get biologically activated. The biologically active water molecules are efficient for optimum hydration and mineral absorption.
● It has a purification rate of 15 L Per hour and can store almost 7 L.
● It has I protect purification monitoring facility from monitoring the purification process.
The ro and uv water purifier are always good to use because it ensures the optimum purification of water and makes it safe for drinking. There are lots of water purifier available in the market from different companies. But the best ro and uv water purifier can be availed by searching online and reading customers’ reviews. The reviews help a lot to discover whether the water purifiers are that much effective as the companies are claiming.