Heat massage or warm therapy warm massage, or thermotherapy, is an effective massage given to the body parts commonly suffering from pain or tension. In this article, you will get to know about some of the well-known spa or heat massage clinics while you go on a trip to Jeonju, and one of them is 전주출장 (jeonju business trip) massage heat. The benefit of this clinic for their visitors or clients is that they are open 24 hours a day, 365 days and will never keep you waiting for more than 30 minutes if they are packed for a reservation.
Jeonju, a city in South Korea, is the administrative head or capital of North Jeolla Province. Jeonju derives from the hanja word, which means perfect region. This city was founded and dated back to the 57th century BC. This is famous for Korean food, bibimbap, cultural festivals, sports activities, etc.
Tools and process used for thermotherapy-
- Hot stones- this massage therapy includes long strokes, kneading, tapping, and circular movements done with flat and smooth black stones instead of using hands. This massage therapy is similar to the Swedish massage technique. These stones remain hot for about 30 to 60 minutes.
- Bamboo sticks- this is referred to as deep tissue massage. Here the therapist or the masseur uses a roll of heated bamboo sticks together which helps to warm up your muscles and reduce pain.
- Warmed shells- also referred to as warm lava shell massage where smoothened sea shells containing organic materials such as salt water, oil, algae, dried sea kelp, and minerals that are heated and then placed on these shells. These shells are placed on the upper back, lower back, legs, arms, and neck. Usually, tiger clam shells are used to relax your muscles and joints. A shell massage takes 1 to 2 hours to complete.
- Hot towels- this hot massage or thermotherapy is the cheapest in the lot. This massage provides a massive help for relaxation from muscle soreness and muscle tension by improving blood circulation. Here in this massage therapy, your heart rate decreases, your breathing relaxes, and your facial pores open. You are used mainly before giving any facial treatments.
Benefits of thermotherapy-
- Increases flexibility- sometimes your muscles become stiff and tense, so your body becomes flexible after heat therapy, which involves constant muscle stretching.
- Reduces stress- getting a back heat massage is perfect for helping you get calm sleep and helps you fall asleep faster.
To conclude, the abovementioned article proves a heated massage’s benefits.